If you are looking for additional ways to further educate your employees on the topic of Human Trafficking in supply chains, check out the following resources below made by students in the PO 323 Human Trafficking course at Millikin University.
- View this video for a short presentation that will provide information on Human Trafficking in supply chains and why your business should care.
- Download this PDF for an educational activity that will help all employees better understand the path of a Human Trafficking victim.
- Human Trafficking in Supply Chains Policy Briefs
- End Human Trafficking in Your Company's Supply Chain Informational Brochure
For more information about human trafficking in supply chains:
- What supply chain transparency really means from the Harvard Business Review
- Five ways to work out if a company is serious about tackling modern slavery from the Conversation
- Responsible Sourcing Tool from the State Department’s Office to Monitor and Combat Trafficking in Persons
- National Strategy for Global Supply Chain Security from the Obama Administration
- Modern Slavery Act Reporting in the Agricultural Sector from the University of Nottingham